Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April Thoughts and May Expectations



OPR is basically the coolest thing ever for me since nearly all the games I play are tracked by this. 100% ROI is definitely something I am extactic about. I have played so well this month, and I think this is my most profitable by at least $300. However I did not reach my goal of winning 3 $4.40's but once our team was out of contention, I started focusing on larger freezeouts, and sunday million seats to build my BR. I have cashed out $750 this month and still have a BR of over $200 to work with.

As for May, I still cannot tell how rough my school work is going to be, but OU being the party school that it is, along with me being a senior, will get me going out a little more than normal. I am going to play the $10 $15k guarantee with 3k chips at least twice a week, and play a session of 4.40's on the weekends. I cannot set a goal for right now because I just don't know how much time i can dedicate to poker.

No comments: