Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Decent 24 hours

So in the last 24 hours i have:

1) Chopped a $4.40 for $180, it was 3:30am, and i still got credit for the win
2) Won a sunday million seat in a $39 + R, only used the addon for a $75 investment for the $215 seat.
3) Made it deep for the seconds straight time in the nightly $15k on stars, 42nd out of 2242.

So i still need to figure out what im going to do with the million seat. I have $370 in my bankroll currently not including the seat, I could cash out most of that and leave the 215 in T$, or take a shot at the million on my current heater. I definitely have a decision to make.

My 4.40 team is making a charge with us piling up 4 Final Tables YESTERDAY! We're definitely still in the chase, but it will take many many hours to take the title. I still hope to win 2 more on my own to fulfill my goal.

Oh and HOW BOUT THEM CAVALIERS!?!?!?!

No comments: