Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update

I suck at posting, I know. Since my last post, I have been experimenting in different games and have found that moving down a level, to the $3.40s is where I need to be. Last night i played a session of 9 tables at once!!!! It was actually kind of fun, but 9 is waaaaay to much for my 14.1 inch laptop monitor. I just finished a session of 6 and I think that is how many games I can play max. I made it to 3 or 4 handed at least in 5 out of the 6. If the blinds are huge, its easy, but if its at 100/200 or something you cant just shove, i also had to adjust to when i started to shove b/c the 3.40s have 10 players, and extra 1500 chips.

I am calling off the money challenge but would still like to build a nice roll for the summer. I'm calling it off because the past couple days, 1) i wasn't playing well, and 2) it was effecting my school work. I transfered some $ to misseri and kgmoney21, which is like cashing out $125. I still have about $300 online. I would like to get it to $500 by the end of the school year, but we'll see.

VPPS 1241
Amount to Silverstar 286

I plan on hitting silverstar Friday afternoon since I have to work on a project today, and am driving home for a bunch of the day tomorrow. I hope I have an opportunity to satty into the 100k freeroll, but if not, i'll still play the 20k.

No comments: