Saturday, May 12, 2007

Update

So over the past week or so, its been hard to get a few hours to get 4.40s or any big MTTs. I've played like 4 4.40s and the $15k once but other than that I have found the 6.50 Turbo STT's and have had recent success. This is a completely different game than the MTTs and I find it challenging to master another side of poker. Sure they are kinda just push and pray or fold like a nit.

Yesterday stars started their 10 billion hand promotion doubling FPPS/VPPS until the 10 billionth hand is dealt, and I might have a shot at getting silverstar by the end of the month. In the spirit of BCM, I am going to start a challenge as well. There are 20 days left in the month and a decent ROI in the STT's is around 15%. So I'll set the goal at $300 in profit over the next 20 days along with achieving silverstar by then.

No comments: