Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day 4

Another day with not much play. There are two reasons I cut today's short, 1) I have a Strategic Planning exam tomorrow and 2) My computer decided to freeze while i was still in 3 SNG's, 2 were 3 handed and 1 was HU. SOMEHOW while i was sitting out, it got HU. I don't understand this at all, if there is a player disconnected/sitting out, why would you even play!?!? Oh well more $$$$$$$$ for me! I did play/run pretty good today for the most part. I hate to jinx it, but having a 25% ROI in these is not long term attainable (I hope I'm wrong). I'm not sure if i plan on extending the challenge and uping the stakes, but part of the goal is becoming silverstar, not just the $300.

Day 1 Profit $64.40
Total Profit $210.32
Amount to go $89.68


Monthly VPPS: 592
Silver Status: 908

1 comment:

ThePhenom919 said...

Why is every single day listed as: "Day 1 profit"...shouldn't it be day 4?