Thursday, May 17, 2007

Day 5

So I definitely jinxed it by reminding the poker gods that my ROI needed to come down somewhere. I played 2 sessions during the day, and 3 after midnight because I had a pretty strong coffee to keep me up to study. It didn't wear off until 4am, SOB. Looking back, there was only one session that brought me down, but not cashing in any in a session when playing 4 tables can put you in a decent hole. I would have gotten out of it and broke even, but I donked up the P5's $1 rebuy for 9 bucks and didn't make it out of the rebuy hour because 3500 chips won't do dick when blinds will be 200/400 and the CL had 70k.

Daily Profit $(9.40)
Total Profit $200.92
Amount to go $99.08

Monthly VPPS: 712
Silver Status: 788

Oh and I might work on a jumpshot over the next few weeks so I can try out for the cavs next year, Gawd 33% from the field?!?!?! YOU GUYS ARE PROFESSIONALS!!!!!

No comments: