Sunday, December 24, 2006

Its been a week....

So I haven't posted in a week exactly mainly because there was nothing special going on in poker for me, i didnt play much besides today. Too bad i did play today because it was the worse ive run EVER. Q10 beats my JJ on a J8x board, Q10 openshoved in EP. That was the sickest but everytime i got my money in good post flop, the caller sucked out, not everytime, but thats how i went busto in every tourny i played today.

For a couple reasons i have decided to take an extended break from the tables online:
1) I leave for Vegas in 2 days and won't be playing online while there.
2) School will start right after that, and poker was the source of my sub par grades last quarter, and this is my last quarter that will show up before graduation/transcripts.
3) This has been by FAR my best month playing poker EVER! I feel like i will be trying to keep pase with it while school is going on.

I forsee coming back come spring aka post March 24th, which is after spring break.

End of month results/thoughts:
I have no exact profit numbers because i stopped keeping track, but after review of my bank statement, i cashed out a cool $900. I would assume my BR was at about 200 at the start of the month, so $700 profit is not too shabby.

I feel like i have improved my game ten fold. I have much more confidence in any game i sit down to. The sunday million was a key in that. I also took down my first MTT, well chopped the chowder but still a take down. It was nice to finally get that under my belt. I'm going to miss the thrills and chills for the next couple months, but the fact is that school comes first. And with my college career winding down, i do not want to have to spend some nights at home in front of my laptop rather than spending times with people i might not see much of after graduation.

1 comment:

ThePhenom919 said...

it's been a month now, Jan 24th