Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday

So after i slept thru my alarm for work (sigh), I made up an excuse that i had things to do around the house. It's nice to be working for your dad, and he is not in town :-) So i played some MTT's, SNG's and AID's. oops just all but the last one. Not much luck in the MTT's or the SNG's, I even played some $10 HU's and i have come to the definite conclusion I SUCK AT HEADS UP TOURNY'S. If anyone who reads this see's me in a HU, I will send them $1 via pokerstars.

My last tourny of the day was a DS for the Sunday Million. I definitely didn't deserve to donk my way to winning it, but i did. I had two suckouts in crucial situations, my k7 beat AK with a str8 and after a 9 high flop and me moving all in with q9, being called with qq, the river 9 brought a joy to me. I topped it all off with hitting a flush to ship the sherbert. I raised in the SB w/ J9dd. flop came 4 8 10 two d's, i bet into BB, he shoved and i called, flush turned to crush his k10, GG him and on to sunday for me.

I am playing in the Sunday Million on the third time i have qualified for it. "Third time is a charm" right? BCM and I will be taking 5% of each other just to make it more fun.

1 comment:

ThePhenom919 said...

i'll play the million if y'all trade 5% w/ me as well :)