Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Million

So my first time in the million, i made the money, the first level of the money, but i am happy overall. The reason i made the decision to play is that if i were to defer my tourny entrance, the t$ would not feel like money to me and i wouldnt play as well as if it were real money. It was also a great day for team phenom, all of us cashed, with phenom making the best payday of almost $1200. Congrats to him and also BCM for putting forth a strong tourny. We all played our best today. So it was a good investment in playing and also taking 5% of both because that is about an added $70 profit, SHIIIIIIIIIIIP.

This upcoming week, the week before vegas, i look to keep my game sharp. I'll dabble in the $10 180's a little, if i don't feel comfortable, i will move back down to the $4's. We will see.

GG TEAM PHENOM, next stop the WSOP MAIN EVENT FT!!!

No comments: