Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Graduation Challenge

So I have not posted here for a while but I feel like I need to. Since making my comeback about 2 weeks ago, I have made progress in my play but not the BR. I have been trying new things to see what works and what doesn't at certain points of tournys. I've made 3 FT's but havent produced any profit since redepositing.

I looked it up and see that there are about 120 days left until I graduate (Sigh). That is minus the 7 days I will be in Panama City FL for spring break. I am setting a $2,500 goal for this challenge, a little over $20 profit per day. If i focus on this goal and playing my best poker, I see no way i cannot make this goal a reality.

During this goal, I hope to be able to move up levels somewhat, and only cash out if i needed the cash for something. BCM and I have discussed him staking me for the $10 and $20 180 players which could make this goal pretty achievable by the end of April (I graduate in June). In this time, I also have the goal to win 3 more tournies, 1 being a large field MTT (more than the 360 max). I will track my progress here, maybe not daily because until after spring break my schedule doesnt allow playing every day.

Daily Profit: $0.00
Total Profit: $0.00
Amount to go: $2,500.00

No comments: