Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Challenge on hold, Kinda

This past week i really didn't get to play much with school starting back up and all and getting a routine down for the quarter. Sometime last week I noticed the possibility of playing in a $4.40 180 man team challenge against 19 teams ( i think) via pocketfives.com. This will go on throughout the month of April, and each team will give their best 30 cashes (teams of 3). Winning team chops a touch over $1,200 and I feel like my team really has a shot.

I am setting goals for myself for this challenge/contest. Since each team member needs to average 10 quality cashes, I would like those top 10 cashes to all be top 5 finishes, and those would include 3 wins. My teamates Drarr and Lefty747 are both PXF subscribers and just as good in these as I am. We definitely have a chance, I just hope the cards fall the right way for us to get the money shipppppppped.

April $4.40 stats:
Cashes: 2
Top 5's: 2
Wins: 0

No comments: