Monday, March 26, 2007

Week 4/5

This is a combined update for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I forgot to post when i left for spring break, and now it is the end of another week, but i did not count spring break as a week in the challenge. I have now made the determination that i play like GARBAGE when i use T$, It's like play money to me. So from now on, when/if i win a million or any other satty, I will use that towards that tourny or another like the warmup or 2nd chance.

Some of you may know, I won another $4.40 180 player on stars for another +200 cash. This was by far the most fun tournament i have ever played. At 100/200 + 25 antes, I lost a race for most of my stack and i was left with 350ish chips UTG with A6, I tripled against AK and KJ obv, then doubled again with QJ dd vs 66. I played very maniac agressive on both bubbles, and it was so much fun. Even tho i was hung over and very exhausted from getting back from florida the previous day.

As for my plans, I am going to keep the winnings online and give the $10 180 players a good shot. $500 is a decent bank roll for it, but i just hate how they dont fill as much. I'll also mix in a $10 MTT and the $3 rebuy with a $15 limit.

Weekly Profit $83.36
Total Profit $345.12
Amount to go: $2,238.24

Tournaments won: 3
To go: 3

No comments: