Monday, March 05, 2007

Week 2, Better

As you can tell, I did take down a 4.40 for $216 to get me out of a huge varience rut. The following night, I think the next 4.40 i played, i got 3rd for $86. It felt great to get back to my winning ways, and I think i am playing better because of it. Playing with confidence is the key. Thinking that your AK will not hold against AJ is not a good mindset. Think as if you played well enough to get in ahead, and if you don't win that one, youll get the other 70% of them. Sure there are frustrating times that you need the hand to hold, but the odds dont give a shit about where your at in your tourny.

I did not play much today, a few 4.40s and 2.20 triple shootouts for the million, so many bad players in those on sundays you just gotta take shots at them. I did play in the $3R, paid $6 total, and made it into the 2nd hour, but AK is not as good as AJ like stated above. I won't play these often if at all at this current BR, i just wanted to play a tourny at the time, and gave myself a $9 limit. Until I get my BR over $400, i will stick to $5 and under freezeouts, $4.40s and the occasional 7.70 PL 360 max (bread and butter as i call it)

Weekly Profit: $163.97
Total Profit: $119.59
Amount to go: $2,380.41

No comments: