Monday, February 19, 2007

Update

Greetings all, I have not updated for a few reasons since i set the graduation challenege.
1) I was having trouble depositing money on pstars, which has now been taken care of
2) I had not decided how i wanted to treat this challenge
3) I just hadn't played that much.

So here is the update, I just started getting back in the swing of things with a solid BR on stars, so ill be able to play to the best of my ability. I am going to stick to 4.40 180 players and $5 or less MTT's and I will throw in my bread and butter, the 7.70 360 max PL MTT. I will update my progress at the end of each week because MTT play will definitely not produce a positive income daily. These will come every sunday until graduation with maybe the exception of the Sunday after Spring Break because I do not plan on playing at all then.

I will also be posting hand histories via poker x factor, i know not everyone can view them but it is definitely a good tool. Here is one from a 180 player from sunday where i feel like i played pretty terrible but somehow got 5th.

http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH46001/13274_20070217_234936

Enjoy,
lilOUmikey

No comments: