Monday, October 16, 2006

$10 Deep Stacks Tourny

Yesterday, since the brownies had a bye, i decided that i had nothing to do all day, so i entered into the tourny stated in the title of this post, it started at noon with 1200ish players, by 6pm, the bubble burst and teh top 135 were getting paid. 6:30 came around and my tourny was over, i made a whopping $20 for 6 and a half hours of grinding, I had a meeting at 7 anyway, so i wasn't that pissed. I get back from my meetings at 10PM and the final table was just BEGINNING! The winner would maybe get $200 per hour, rediculous. It was good experience tho just to be able to actually play poker and not having to worry about doubling up every 30 minutes. I will continue to try my luck in the MTT's with my remaining tourny $ trying to get that one big cash, along with a TON of MTT experience.

No comments: