Thursday, July 16, 2009

WCOOP Steps and PLB Contest

So for some additional motivation and some structure to my play I have come up with the task to grind the steps to the WCOOP events that run until September. I already started playing a few and found them ridic soft. Since I started I have 8 step 2's and 1 step 3. From this point I am going to play 100 step 1's and take them as far as i can go. That's $750 in buyins that I would like to at least double. I plan on getting the cash out of the steps by gaining entry into WCOOP events and selling the W$ and might play a few events as well depending on my schedule. I will track my progress here as well in a spreadsheet of my own.

I also signed up for the 2p2 PLB contest that is about 2 weeks I think starting July 25th or something. We'll see how that goes, it will be done on a draft system and I am going to put in a lot of MTT volume as well.

Step Buyin Progress:
Step 1's - 100
Step 2's - 8
Step 3's - 1
Step 4's - 0
Step 5's - 0
Step 6's - 0

W$ Earned - 0

Total Value: $1048

No comments: