Saturday, December 01, 2007

Grabbin those jumper cables


Lets fire this bad boy up again. It is the final month of what has been by far my best year playing poker. I have learned a lot and had a ton of success over the past 11 months. Starting with joining pokerxfactor, followed by numberous 4.40 180 man wins. Then I made my first breakthrough by making a few large MTT final tables. A 2.50 2k plus entrants, the $27k on full tilt, the $3r, and most recently a $5 6-max 2k+ entrants to go along with a $20 180 man win.

This month, I have a few goals for myself.

1) to reach silverstar thru playing a variety of games, HUSNG's, $25 NL, and .5/1 LHE, along with MTT's
2) to have a 5%+ winrate in HUSNGs by splitting the 11 and 22s.
3) if possible, actually get my first win in a non 180 man. I know this will be tough, but i think if i stay focuses and play my best, it can be done.

There will be no monetary goal, only to play my best. I am playing the Million tomorrow and hopefully swapping %'s with bcm, phenom, and murph (if he wants to be a superstar). I will post interesting hands from all the MTT's i play on here and am hoping for some constructive criticism. Thats what makes us better players right?

No comments: