Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Overdue Update

So recently, I have cooled off a little and find myself a bit unmotivated in playing the best poker, I guess it comes from the two big scores and large bankroll. So yesterday I cashed out down to $800 in my PS account, and i have about $530 in my FT account. I plan on spending some of the cashout on a digital camera and some other things to "treat" myself for the good play recently.

I made the decision to decrease my BR because I invested $70 in the 5r the other day and did not even make it out of the rebuy period. I was so tilted and realized that I am not ready to handle the higher stakes swings. So now i will concentrate on up to $10 FO's, the 3r's, and some $20 180s mixed in. As for full tilt, the daily double, and the 90 mans will be my main focus along with some double stacked $26 fo's.

October is bringing a PXF MTT challenge which will get me back in the swing of things and bring motivation. Somehow i was the 4th pick overall (i forgot about the competition until this morning). I think its 4 player teams, top 20 total scores count, and must have 5 per player, I think.

Here is a little parting gift, possibly the funniest youtube video ive seen.

No comments: