Friday, August 24, 2007

Non-Poker Post

So since Sunday I have played maybe 3 tournaments and tilted off stacks in all three and have decided to take a break until I am settled into my new apartment. I am moving in next Saturday (Sept 1st) and it will take a few days to get settled in. I will still be watching the daily x-factor videos but I will not likely play any tournaments until Labor day.

Last Saturday I went to a Browns preseason game and was disappointed with the teams effort until the end of the third quarter where Ken Dorsey led a TD drive followed by the unveiling of Cleveland's new poster boy, Brady Quinn. Following Dorsey's drive, he led the Browns to 2 straight scoring drives, and I have not heard the crowd in Cleveland Stadium with that much electricity in a long time. Which leads me to the video my friend Sara Normand made, she is a journalism major and a die hard Browns fan, the video gave me goosebumps and got me almost excited enough to buy tickets to multiple games.

2 comments:

RJM25 said...

I had to lol at the "A team once great" part...you mean, a team once capable of scoring higher than your average Indians game? A team once capable of a winning season? No superbowl = never great.

anderson smith said...

This is a difficult game. I will not probably play any tournament until strive and make an effort to reach a goal.
_________________________
Anderson smith

FREEROLLS EVERYDAY 11AM TO 11PM WITH NO REQUIREMENTS. JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY POKER FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK.
http://www.CelebPoker.com