Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 4, 5, and 6

Haven't had time to update since Wednesday, Thursday was more of the same awful beats and i think i made a profit of like $2.80 for 36 tables. Yesterday and today were fairly low volume, i only played 1 session Friday, and one today (yes its only 7:10pm but its freaking Saturday). I am happy with the pace I am on for this challenge, and I hope to play some MTT's tomorrow along with SNGs. I am like 0 for 2007 in cashing on Sundays but w/e.

So last night, a bunch of us went downtown, I volunteered to be the driver because I agreed to play golf this morning at 6:30am, pretty bad idea, but whatever, I wanted to play. Downtown might be on the agenda tonight as well. BCM might put some pics up from last night where he courageously rolled down the St. Claire hill (a sidewalk on a busy road downtown) it was quite humorous.

Daily Profit: $32.20
Total Profit: $95.72
To Go: $304.48

1 comment:

ThePhenom919 said...

you better jump on it. Got 300$ w/ 12 days left!