Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update/Graduation/Vegas

It has been a few weeks and the whole 4 people that read this might think i died, even tho we talk on AIM. Since memorial day weekend, I tilted a lot of money off and decided to cash out most of my remaining roll until after graduation and settling into the real world. I for some reason left like $4 in my account, and I am on my way of building it back up somehow, I won a 1.75 45 player for a cool $14 and just had a very nice session of 3.40 turbos (1 win and 2 seconds in 4 played). I am going to grind those out to rebuild the roll, and also look to improve my MTT game before getting back with those. I have found my leak, and I spew WAY too many chips, especially in the middle levels of tournaments.

Today I got to Vegas and am excited for what is in store. I however am probably not playing WSOP event 25 unless I satty in. Pops thinks its too big of a buy in and obv has no confidence in me. So yesterday my Gma gave me a $500 check for a graduation present, and I am going to use that as my tourny roll. It looks like planet holleywood has a solid structure, $80 buy in, 6500 chips and 20 minute levels and it runs 4 times a day. I want to play the 7pm tomorrow and go from there. My dad also mentioned that he might buy me into a $500 tourny, so my thought was the Venetian Deep Stack Extravaganza which is getting 500 players per day with 10k starting chips and 40 minute levels. I will post any interesting hands/successes i have this week.

2 comments:

RJM25 said...

I check your blog often and the lack of updates was a crushing disappointment for a while... :)

Good luck in Vegas. I agree with your pops, it's probably best to just have fun in the satty's and if you get into a tournament then great, if not then that's fine too. I just don't see how you could play your best game with such a huge buy-in over your head. Even playing your best, what's the average ITM% online? Like 15-20%? I'd be tilted for months if I took a beat there.

Good luck to you, and I expect more frequent updates since you have at least one loyal reader.

ThePhenom919 said...

he has 3 loyalists actually ;)