Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Final Table, October thoughts, and November Expectations

I played in a 20+2 MTT PLHE with about 150 entrants, i got down to 500 chips and kind of wanted to go to bed so i called 2 preflop raises with k5 SOOOOOOOOTED, to my delight, i was up against KK and AK. Needless to say i hit a flush on the turn to tripple me up and get me back in the game. The rest was definitely a grind but I made the final table producting a 9th place finish on a brutal hand, I raised pot with 10 10 and got reraised all in. I kind of knew i was behind but there was a lot of money in the pot. I flopped top set but QQ hit one on the turn. Best hand won i guess. Ill take the finish in the higher limit.

I feel like i have advanced my game by a drastic amount this past month. Winning 2 sunday million satallites and crushing the $4 180 players. I have produced a very nice return during the month and have not needed to reload since the end of september while cashing out $280 since along with having $300 in the BR.

I think November could go 1 of 2 ways, i keep improving my game and move on to $10 SNG's and proceed to crush them or with finals and OU basketball coming up, not playing as much as i would like to. My goals for the month of the turkey include:
1) Winning a $4 180 player MTT
2) Becoming more comfortable in the $10 SNG's
3) Become a silver status VIP
4) i think $500 profit for the month is a good goal to shoot for, ill track it on here.

Current Roll:
$132.49 Cash
$168.80 T$

No comments: