Saturday, September 30, 2006

Maybe this is a good idea

A good friend of mine does this, and maybe it will help me out. I wonder why I even bother with large MTTs anymore because i always make it far, being above average in chips, and this happens: 2500 player tourny, $3 rebuy, I played pretty well the first hour by using the initial add on and the after hour add on. 500 or so players left, I have about an average stack with AA in position, caller in front, I 3x, small blind goes all in for another 11k, limper calls, i nut my pants basically. But the inevitable occurred, i was up against 99 and QQ the terrible 9 hits on the river and I once again cannot finish a MTT. UGH

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Welcome on board. I can add your link to the famous BCM site if you wish.

ThePhenom919 said...

awesome! ... adding you to TeamPhenom